Go to Google Tag Manager https://tagmanager.google.com/
(1) Click Add a new tag
(2) Name the tag with the name of your choice
(3) Click on Tag Configuration
(4) A list of options will open, click or search for Custom HTML
(5) Inside the Arena dashboard copy the Live Chat Embed code, you can choose the format that will look best on your Vimeo OTT page.
(6) Inside the Tag Manager, paste the Embed code inside the HTML field.
(7) Under Triggering, define the pages where you want the chat to appear.
(8) If you don't want to define any trigger, click on Save and save your tag with Live Chat
Note⚠️: If you want it to appear on every page of your Vimeo OTT site, you don't need to set Triggering.
(9) After saving your tag, you will be taken back to the Tag Manager home, click Submit to publish your new tag.
(10) Copy your tag code and follow the steps below to link your Enterprise account on Vimeo OTT.
🎉🎉Live Chat will be displayed on the desired pages defined in Tag Manager! 🎉
Note⚠️: you can create different tags and place different chats for specific pages.
For more information please contact our chat support within the dashboard.