Currently, Arena offers 31 sports on our platform. We are expanding to more sports categories and adding more tournaments. In the case where the tournament that you want to cover is not in the system, you will still be able to add it through Other Tournament.
1. Create a new event by clicking on Create new event option under Event menu
2. Select the Sports Category, Country, and Tournament: Other Tournament.
3. Add Social Stream, if necessary (recommended). Please refer to How to set up Social Stream for more details.
4. Create the team by clicking Team 1 and Team 2 boxes.
5. For better visibility, Insert the Name, Abbreviation, Country, and Add picture.
6. Once it's done, click Create.
7. Set up Event Status: Live, Upcoming, Done. (To stop the post from coming, choose Done)
Location: location of the event.
Date and time: The start date and time of the event
8. Add Description and Tags, if necessary.
Your Avatar - The image of your Avatar will represent your Event on Arena's dashboard.
Your Cover - The image of your Cover will represent the Event on the Info tab of your liveblog.
9. To enable visitors to engagement in your website, simply turn on the comments and chat room. Select the Chat box position you desire and set up any filter according to your preference. We recommend to set up some filters to avoid any spam in the chat box.
10. If you are on Business Plan or Enterprise Plan, you are eligible to use our Monetization function. Please refer to How to Connect with AdSense to find out more.
11. To customize your Arena's liveblog layout, simply choose one of the Feed Format provided. You will also be able to customize the theme further by clicking on the ADVANCED option next to the Color box.
12. Lastly, you can adjust your liveblog on the very bottom of the Edit Event page.
We supports 84 languages for your convenience. Choose the language which target your end-users for better traffic.
13. Save Event.
Voila! You have successfully created a new sports tournament event!
Next - Adding Arena to your site